600 Tecumseh Rd. E., Suite 241
Windsor, ON N8X 4X9
Request an Appointment
Meet Dr. Janisse
Meet Dr. Arora
Meet Our Team
Map and Directions
Financial and Insurance
Request an Appointment
Benefits of Treatment
Maintaining a Healthy Smile
Treatment and Services
Phase II and Adolescent Treatment
Before and After
Types of Braces
Brushing and Flossing
Parts of Braces
We have two iTero Elements scanners! Lets us do a scan in motion with no goop or mess!
Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen
– Dr. Janisse is a certified
provider. As an alternative to braces,
uses a series of clear, custom-molded aligners, which are designed to solve a range of dental problems including spacing and mild crowding. Although Invisalign treatment is not recommended for everyone, Dr. Janisse would be pleased to discuss this option with you.
SPEED System braces
– Dr. Janisse specializes in the use of
SPEED system braces
and is a recognized authority on these unique braces. Patients of all ages enjoy wearing
because they are very small, aesthetically pleasing and extremely comfortable. If you want to learn more about the SPEED bracket system and how it works, please visit the
Carestream Dental –
We use Carestream Dental systems in our office for effectively managing patient records. Using the latest in computer technology, this system enabled us to make an environmentally green decision to switch from paper records to computerized data. While seeing a patient, Dr. Janisse, along with his staff, can instantaneously track all treatment information from the computer terminal beside each chair. This is just one of the ways that we aim to keep our office on the cutting edge of orthodontic technology.
Quality Digital Photographs / Computer Imaging
– The use of digital cameras and the integration of digital video-imaging with the Carestream Dental systems permits each patient to see a very detailed view of their dental problems prior to starting treatment. These digital photos are combined with digital images of initial X-rays to obtain precise measurements of the teeth and jaws.
– The latest in digital imaging from Instrumentarium provides Dr. Janisse with consistently high definition digital X-ray information for analysis of patients’ tooth and bone structures. The X-ray scanning time is correlated automatically to patient size and ensures the optimum limited exposure time. A patented method of Automatic Facial Contour (AFC) for soft tissue enhancement results in improved range of the image and lower patient dose.
– In order to provide our patients with the courtesy of a timely reminder about upcoming appointments, we have implemented the TeleVox HouseCalls system. Every patient automatically receives a phone call two days before their appointment. After you hear the message, HouseCalls will allow you to confirm your appointment, replay the message or leave a message for our office. Unfortunately, the TeleVox system does not have the ability to have your child inform you that they deleted our message!
allows patients around-the-clock access to check their appointment date and time date and account information. Patients can easily make secure online payments via credit card. T.LINK also makes it possible for patients and parents to view digital photos and x-rays of their teeth and face via password protected access to our website. In addition, T-Link will permit us to e-mail a reminder to our patients 4 days prior to their next scheduled appointment.
Free Wi-Fi –
We are pleased to offer our patients free Wi-Fi access in our reception and treatment clinic areas.
Before & After